Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Experts Weigh Officer's Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown - New York Times
- Cleveland Police Release Video of Controversial Shooting - Voice of America
- PD James, Novelist Known as 'Queen of Crime,' Dies at 94 - New York Times
- Federal government asks health workers to volunteer in West Africa - Ottawa Citizen
- Iran's Supreme Leader Supports Extension of Nuclear Talks - Payvand
- OPEC decides not to cut oil production, sending crude prices to 4-year low - Washington Post
- Phillip Hughes, Australian Cricket Star, Dies After Being Hit by Ball - New York Times
- Protesters arrested at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - New York Daily News