Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Why haven't we heard from Ferguson grand jury? - CNN
- Nuke talks confront deadline, Iran's enmity with West - USA TODAY
- Obama Is Damaging Hillary's Chances - Wall Street Journal
- Boy with fake gun, who was shot by Cleveland police, dies - SFGate
- Marion Barry remembered for love of DC - SFGate
- 45 killed, 60 injured in eastern Afghan suicide attack - Xinhua
- More weather misery on horizon for beleaguered Buffalo - USA TODAY
- Israeli cabinet approves bill enshrining "Jewish state" in law - Xinhua
- Obama Defends His Use of Executive Authority on Immigration - New York Times
- Russian Craft Sends New Crew Members to Space Station - NBCNews.com