Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Hurricane Maria pounds Puerto Rico with 145 mph winds - CNN
- Rescuers search rubble of school as Mexican quake toll hits 217 - Reuters
- Does Jimmy Kimmel really understand the GOP health-care bill? - Washington Post
- California politics updates: State to sue Trump administration over border wall plan - Los Angeles Times
- Trump blames Clintons for nuclear North Korea - Politico
- For Trump Aides Caught in Russia Probe, Legal Bills and Paranoia - Bloomberg
- Apple's iPhone X, iPhone 8 lack a feature the Galaxy S8 rocks - CNET
- Tom Price's private-jet travel raises eyebrows - MSNBC
- Runner accused of pooping on sidewalks, yards in Colorado Springs - KXAN.com
- China to Trump: That speech on North Korea was really unhelpful - Washington Post