Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- In Israel, Trump urges new Middle East harmony but faces old suspicions - Washington Post
- Can Michael Flynn refuse to turn over documents to Congress? Yes — but he risks jail. - Washington Post
- Deaths confirmed after Manchester Arena blast reports - BBC News
- Trump budget seeks huge cuts to disease prevention and medical research departments - Washington Post
- Voting advocates notch win at Supreme Court - The Hill
- White House attempts to block Office of Government Ethics request - CBS News
- Melania's Swat Proves She Hates Donald Just As Much As America Does - Daily Beast
- Mississippi lawmaker apologizes for calling for lynching - Washington Post
- Turkey tests Trump's patience after protesters roughed up - Politico