Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- 4 dead, 5 injured as small plane crashes into Kansas building - Los Angeles Times
- Maine Officials Fail to Reach Compromise With Nurse Over Ebola Quarantine - New York Times
- Thomas Menino, Boston's Longest-Serving Mayor, Dies at 71 - Wall Street Journal
- Friction Grows Between Israel and Jordan Over Holy Site in Jerusalem - New York Times
- San Francisco Mayor announces Friday victory parade for Giants World Series win - San Jose Mercury News
- UPDATE 2-Citigroup sets aside $600 mln more to cover legal costs - Reuters
- Tim Cook comes out on public stage, pulling secretive Apple with him - Washington Post
- White House says up to Maine to make decisions on Ebola quarantines - Reuters Africa
- Red Sox Re-Sign Uehara Through 2016 Season - FanSided