Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary - New York Times
- US State Department to clamp ban on travel to North Korea - Reuters
- Florida teens who recorded drowning man will not be charged in his death - CNN
- LeBron James won't intervene in Kyrie Irving's push for trade - ESPN
- Linkin Park Songs Remixed: Listen to 8 of the Best - Billboard
- 3 Palestinians, 3 Israelis killed in violence over holy site - Washington Post
- USS Fitzgerald Investigation Puts Navy at Fault for Deadly Collision - Foreign Policy (blog)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 8 Trailer Unspooled at Comic-Con After Tribute to Late Stuntman - Hollywood Reporter
- Judge Offers Inmates Reduced Sentences in Exchange for Vasectomy - NBCNews.com
- Five things to know about Ole Miss interim coach Matt Luke - ESPN (blog)