Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Firefighter killed battling Thomas fire as powerful winds pose new threat - Los Angeles Times
- Net neutrality is gone. Feel the freedom coursing through your veins. - Washington Post
- Music promoter dangled possible Putin meeting for Trump during campaign - Washington Post
- Kentucky lawmaker killed himself after sexual assault allegations - CNN
- Republican Tax Bill Faces New Uncertainty Ahead of Expected Vote - New York Times
- Why Paul Ryan's smartest move would be to quit in 2018 - CNN
- How Mueller's path was muddied in two weeks - CNN
- Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd - Washington Post
- Spicer: 'I don't know' why Omarosa was hired to White House - The Hill (blog)
- Judge Alex Kozinski Faces Judicial Conduct Inquiry Over Allegations of Sexual Harassment - Slate Magazine