Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Sanders rules New Hampshire midnight voting - Washington Post
- New Hampshire Should Answer a Lot of Key Questions - New York Times
- How New Hampshire's Democratic primary will be won - Politico
- Four dead, 15 seriously injured in train collision in Bavaria, Germany - CNN
- Taiwan Seeks Detention of Developers of Toppled Building - New York Times
- Hong Kong police fire warning shots during Mong Kok fishball 'riot' - CNN
- Former NYC Mayor Bloomberg says eyeing 2016 run for president - FT - Reuters
- Indian soldier pulled out alive after six days buried in snow - Reuters
- Obama to Release $4 Trillion-Plus Budget for 2017 - ABC News
- Brother of Dublin crime boss killed in growing gangland feud - Omaha World-Herald