Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Islamic State admits defeat in Kobani - USA TODAY
- Hagel: Gitmo transfers caused friction with some at White House - CNN
- Officials From Ukraine, Russia, OSCE, And Rebels Arrive In Minsk - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Super Bowl 2015: New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks, statistically ... - Christian Science Monitor
- Richard von Weizsaecker, German ex-president who challenged views on ... - Haaretz
- Serena Williams wins 6th Australian, 19th major title - Charlotte Observer
- Italy elects senior judge Sergio Mattarella as president - Reuters
- 1st time advertisers gamble on Super Bowl ads - Charlotte Observer
- Greece economy: Merkel rules out more debt relief - BBC News