Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Centrist senators race to strike a deal to end government shutdown - Washington Post
- More texts turned over from FBI agent taken off Mueller investigative team - New York Daily News
- Stormy Daniels, star of the latest Trump sideshow, takes her act to a strip club - Chicago Tribune
- The Latest: Russia warned Kurdish officials of Turkey attack - Washington Post
- Pence and Jordan's King 'Agree to Disagree' on Jerusalem - New York Times
- Women's Marches draw large crowds on second day - CNN
- Highway 101 in Santa Barbara County reopens, nearly two weeks after a massive mudslide - Los Angeles Times
- Turpin Family: Did Other Children Die? Cadaver Dogs Might Search Horror House For Remains - Hollywood Life
- John Coleman, Founder of The Weather Channel, Longtime San Diego Weathercaster, Dies at 83 - NBC 7 San Diego
- Scarlett Johansson Calls Out James Franco at 2018 Women's March: "I Want My Pin Back" - E! Online