Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Senate Health Bill Reels as CBO Predicts 22 Million More Uninsured - New York Times
- Google hit with record EU fine over Shopping service - BBC News
- Supreme Court allows limited version of Trump's travel ban to take effect and will consider case in fall - Washington Post
- US threatens Syria, says Assad is planning chemical weapons attack - Reuters
- CNN accepts resignations of 3 involved in retracted story - Washington Post
- Supreme Court to take case on baker who refused to sell wedding cake to gay couple - Washington Post
- Few Overseas Have Faith in Trump's Leadership, Survey Finds - New York Times
- Trump Meets India's Leader, a Fellow Nationalist Battling China for His Favor - New York Times
- The Supreme Court sided with Trinity Lutheran Church. Here's why that matters. - Washington Post
- Out West, blistering hot spell undercuts firefighters - Honolulu, Hawaii news, sports & weather - KITV Channel 4 - KITV Honolulu