Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- White House adviser asked FBI to dispute Russia reports - Washington Post
- Kim Jong Un's half brother was killed by VX nerve agent, Malaysian police say - Washington Post
- Spicer: Feds could step up enforcement against marijuana use in states - Washington Post
- Pence takes victory lap at CPAC: 'This is our time' - The Hill
- Witnesses: Kansas bar shooting was racially motivated - USA TODAY
- President Trump once opposed bathroom laws and pledged to protect transgender Americans - Washington Post
- Tight Race For DNC Chair Narrows Ahead Of Weekend Vote - NPR
- Black Lives Matter activist charged with snatching Confederate battle flag to be freed - Charleston Post Courier
- How an off-duty cop telling teens to stay out of his yard escalated to gunfire, protests and outrage - Los Angeles Times
- Justice Department will again use private prisons - Washington Post