Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Mexico earthquake: Death toll rises, rescuers search for survivors - CNN
- Hurricane Maria Live Updates: Puerto Rico Suffers a Direct Hit With Worries of Floods - New York Times
- Under Cassidy-Graham, health-care spending would drop in all but 16 states. Fifteen voted for Trump. - Washington Post
- Allow me to mansplain 'manspreading' to you, because Hillary Clinton didn't - Washington Post
- At UN, Global Leaders to Speak After Trump Takes Center Stage - New York Times
- Report: HHS secretary took 5 private jets for work trips last week - CNN
- There is meddling in Germany's election — not by Russia, but by US right wing - USA TODAY
- Kim Jong-un ordered anti-aircraft gun executions and kept teenage sex slaves, defector claims - NEWS.com.au
- Exclusive: Mueller team's focus on Manafort spans 11 years - Hot Air