Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Shooter bragged to bystanders just before killing NYPD cops - New York Daily News
- Obama: North Korea's hack not war, but 'cybervandalism' - CNN
- Snow expected for Christmas Eve in McHenry County, meteorologists say - Northwest Herald
- Police: Fugitive killed Florida officer - Chron.com
- QB Jameis Winston cleared in conduct hearing - Scottsbluff Star Herald
- List of People Being Honored as Carnegie Heroes - ABC News
- Seahawks dominate Cards to close in on NFC West title - USA TODAY
- NFL ticker: Did QB Tony Romo break the December curse? - Detroit Free Press
- NBA roundup: Cavaliers cruise past Grizzlies - STLtoday.com
- Tunisia election: Marzouki refuses to admit defeat - BBC News