Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Canadian expat tells of Cuba's euphoria after US 'game changer' - The Globe and Mail
- Obama vows US response to North Korea over Sony cyber attack - Reuters
- In Paul-Rubio feud over Cuba, a preview of GOP's 2016 foreign policy debate - Washington Post
- Mother arrested after 8 children found dead in Australia, police say - CNN
- Video shows Ray Rice's then fiancee kissing him after punch - New York Daily News
- Israeli Airstrikes Hit Gaza - Wall Street Journal
- Supreme Court allows same-sex marriages in Florida - Washington Post
- CDC Warns Against Eating Prepackaged Caramel Apples Amid Listeria Concerns - NBC Chicago
- James Holmes' parents plead for their son: 'He is not a monster' - Los Angeles Times
- Obama on Oil Markets - Wall Street Journal