Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- US Accuses Ex-House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert of Paying to Hide 'Misconduct' - New York Times
- Missouri, Kansas students co-winners of National Spelling Bee - Reuters
- Volcano Erupts on Southern Japan Island - Wall Street Journal
- Sepp Blatter Is Defiant on Eve of Election - New York Times
- Cruz, Christie go after Obama on Israel - CNN
- Colorado Killer James Holmes's Notes: Detailed Plans vs. 'a Whole Lot of Crazy' - New York Times
- Gigi Jordan Receives 18-Year Sentence for Killing Her Son - New York Times
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Orders Review of Common Core - Wall Street Journal
- Gay-Marriage Study Author Admits to Lies, Science Journal Says - NBCNews.com