Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Feds probing Clinton campaign hacking - CNN
- Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down North Carolina Voter ID Requirement - New York Times
- Donald Trump at Denver rally: 'I've got to win here' - USA TODAY
- Two officers relieved of police powers in fatal South Shore shooting - Chicago Tribune
- Four Zika Cases in Florida Likely Spread by Mosquitoes - New York Times
- Clinton Emphasizes Racial Justice, But Some Black Activists Are Unconvinced - Mother Jones
- The Latest: Pope Francis: 'Cruelty Did Not End in Auschwitz' - New York Times
- Khizr Khan, and the moment American Muslims have been waiting for - CNN
- Six More Michigan Employees Charged In Flint Water Crisis - Daily Caller
- Creepy cop killer Micah Johnson stole women's underwear, grenade - New York Daily News