Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- De Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Prepare for Blizzard; Heavy Snowfall Expected - New York Times
- Greeks Vote in Austerity Foes, a Major Shift - New York Times
- Obama gets high India honor. Are better US-India ties on the way? (+video) - Christian Science Monitor
- Jetliners examined over security concerns - USA TODAY
- Arquette, Simmons win supporting awards at SAGs - USA TODAY
- Alabama gay marriage ruling put on hold: No same-sex wedding licenses for 2 ... - AL.com
- Obama to propose protecting US Arctic wildlife refuge from drilling - Reuters
- Abe Condemns IS Beheading of Japanese Citizen - Voice of America
- Rebels press Ukraine offensive, Obama promises steps against Russian-backed ... - Reuters
- NYC Home Depot shoppers flee as employee fatally shoots co-worker, himself - NOLA.com