Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Joe Barton, Senior Republican, Caught in Storm Over Explicit Photo - New York Times
- Investigation of fake net neutrality foes has been stymied by the FCC, New York attorney general says - Washington Post
- Search for Argentine submarine enters 'critical phase' - CNN
- Facebook will help some users figure out if they saw Russian propaganda during the 2016 US presidential election - Recode
- Two more women say Franken touched them inappropriately, HuffPost reports - USA TODAY
- Trump's Thanksgiving Mar-A-Lago Trip Isn't Actually A Vacation, According To The White House - Bustle
- Myanmar Rohingya crisis: Deal to allow return of Muslim refugees - BBC News
- How a homeless man's selfless act changed his life - New York Post
- Baltimore officer was killed with his own gun, police say - CNN
- MS-13 Gang Beheaded Victim — Cut out His Heart, Say Maryland Police - Breitbart News