Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Eric Frein to make first court appearance on cop-killing charge - USA TODAY
- Jerusalem holy site reopens as tensions churn - Christian Science Monitor
- 'Horrendous' Halloween costumes demonise mental health patients, says minister - Telegraph.co.uk
- Kaci Hickox's boyfriend speaks out - WISN Milwaukee
- Bank of Japan Unexpectedly Eases Policy - Wall Street Journal
- Shelters fill up after deadly Sri Lanka mudslide - Newsday
- In Tense Burkina Faso, Protesters Press President to Step Down Immediately - New York Times
- Malaysian boys, 11 and 13, suing over loss of dad on MH Flight 370 - CTV News
- France media: national radio station catches fire - BBC News
- U.Va. kidnap suspect due in court on '05 charges - USA TODAY