Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Florida student Emma Gonzalez to lawmakers and gun advocates: 'We call BS' - CNN
- Mueller Deflates President Trump's Claim That Russia Meddling Was Hoax - Fortune
- Copter on quake mission flips in Mexico, kills 13 on ground - Chicago Tribune
- Updates: Wintry mix and snow creates slick conditions this evening - Washington Post
- Girl, 4, fatally shot inside car; suspect arrested - ABC News
- Israel Gaza: Four Israeli soldiers injured in border blast - BBC News
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy - Bloomberg
- Congress Struggles for Path Forward on Immigration - New York Times
- Pope Francis Names New Sex Abuse Panel Amid Criticism - Wall Street Journal
- Copycat threats after Florida mass shooting spur a New Jersey town to close schools - ABC News