Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- The Latest: Hillary Clinton asks voters to take another look - Washington Post
- Dozens missing, 15 dead after quake rattles Taiwan - USA TODAY
- Why Marco Rubio is acting like the front-runner even though he's not - Washington Post
- Turkey Under Pressure as Syrians Mass at Border - New York Times
- Austrian police: 5 people killed after 'massive' avalanche sweeps away 17 Czech skiers in Alps - Chicago Sun-Times
- Lead Test Results Confirm Worst Fears for Flint Family - NBCNews.com
- North Korea says it could launch 'satellite' as soon as Sunday - Washington Post
- Obama's $10-a-barrel oil tax is panned by the GOP - Los Angeles Times
- Saudi troop plan for Syria mocked in Iran - WISN Milwaukee