Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Passengers on Flight That Skidded Off New York Runway Talk About Bumpy ... - ABC News
- Amid Clinton controversies, Democrats seek alternative - Washington Post
- A sneak peek at Jodi Arias' eventual prison home - USA TODAY
- 'Hang tight, we are coming,' Kentucky National Guard assures stranded drivers - WDJT
- Father of Boston bombing's youngest victim recalls son's death - Reuters
- Awash in cash, Bush asks donors not to give more than $1 million – for now - Washington Post
- The Problem Is Way Bigger Than Ferguson, Justice Department Report Reveals - Huffington Post
- Cardinal Egan, ex-archbishop of NYC, dies at 82 - New York Daily News
- South Korea Says Attacker of US Ambassador, Mark Lippert, Acted Alone - New York Times
- Islamic State accused of bulldozing ancient Assyrian city - ABC Online