Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- At Climate Change March in New York, a Clarion Call for Action - New York Times
- Exclusive - Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program - Reuters
- Suspect Eric Frein Likely Planned Ambush for Months: Police - NBCNews.com
- Ghani to Lead Afghanistan as Deal Paves Way for US Troop Pact - Businessweek
- Police chief: We want to talk with Jesse Matthew - Augusta Free Press
- Yemen's Prime Minister Resigns Amid Chaos and Another Cease-Fire - New York Times
- 32 Structures Destroyed in California Wildfire - ABC News
- Firefighter injured in ALS ice bucket challenge dies - WLKY Louisville
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots - Reuters