Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- AT&T-Time Warner deal could spur more mergers, scrutiny - USA TODAY
- WHERE THEY STAND: Clinton, Trump on the Issues - New York Times
- Peshmerga forces 5 miles from Iraq's Mosul in key battle against ISIS - CNN
- How two men brought hope back to the Chicago Cubs - FOXSports.com
- 1 dead after 2 explosions hit Japanese city; suicide suspected - USA TODAY
- 100 mostly barefoot inmates escape Haiti lockup - New York Daily News
- Hungary's Orban rejects 'Sovietization' by Brussels, defends nation state - Reuters
- Latest Trump accuser says he hugged, kissed her without permission - CNN
- Who to Blame for the Attack on the Internet - Fortune