Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Team Trump: We didn't invite Gennifer Flowers - CNN
- Marlins mourn Jose Fernandez, who 'played with the joy of a Little Leaguer' - USA TODAY
- Two years after Ferguson, where is the police reform? - Washington Post
- Syria: Aleppo airstrikes kill 65 on Sunday, activists say - CNN
- Suspect charged in Washington mall shooting - CNN
- NFL Week 3 – Undefeated Vikings beat Panthers as protests continue; Packers pound Lions defense - Washington Post
- Mundelein man killed, 4 others wounded in Champaign shootings - Chicago Tribune
- Facebook post on Islam leads to Jordanian atheist writer Nahed Hattar's murder - CBS News
- Benenson Has Trouble Explaining Why Top Clinton Aide Asked for Limited Immunity - Washington Free Beacon
- Multiple people stabbed near Emerson College in Boston - CBS News