Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Scottish voters reject independence from Britain - Los Angeles Times
- Florida man who killed 6 grandchildren, daughter, had criminal history and ... - MiamiHerald.com
- Larry Ellison, one of Silicon Valley's seminal CEOs, gives up his job after nearly ... - San Jose Mercury News
- Coming to grips with Apple's iPhone 6 - Sydney Morning Herald
- Kansas Senate candidates differ on court ruling - Kansas City Star
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion - Reuters
- Names+Faces: Matthew McConaughey won't dance - Detroit Free Press
- New York City's Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 2009 - New York Times
- New ISIS Video Features British Hostage, John Cantlie, as Spokesman - New York Times