Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- McConnell is trying to revise the Senate health-care bill by Friday - Washington Post
- Australian Cardinal and Aide to Pope Is Charged With Sexual Assault - New York Times
- As Trump Travel Ban Takes Effect Thursday, Many Questions Still Up in Air - NBCNews.com
- DHS officials announce enhanced security measures for all flights to US but won't expand laptop ban - Washington Post
- Destruction of Arkansas' Ten Commandments monument places spotlight on separation of church and state - Los Angeles Times
- US woman shoots boyfriend in YouTube stunt - BBC News
- Officials struggle to convince Trump that Russia remains a threat - CNN
- A bullet hole, a mystery and an FBI agent's indictment — the messy aftermath of an Oregon standoff - Los Angeles Times
- Trump rakes in $10 million at first re-election fundraiser - Washington Post
- Blast guts part of unused university dorm in Kentucky - Washington Post