Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Andreas Lubitz: How do airlines screen pilots for mental illnesses? - Christian Science Monitor
- Kercher family shocked as Knox is cleared of conviction - USA TODAY
- Arkansas follows Indiana into 'religious freedom' fight - Christian Science Monitor
- Saudi Arabia Removed Diplomats From Aden in Yemen Before Airstrikes Began - Wall Street Journal
- Nigerian presidential election delayed one day in some areas amid equipment ... - CNN International
- What Silicon Valley Learned From the Kleiner Perkins Case - New York Times
- Schumer's Rise in Congress Would Be a Boon for New York State - Wall Street Journal
- Boston cop in coma after being shot in face 'point-blank' - New York Daily News
- Clinton wipes server after handing over e-mails - USA TODAY
- European Ministers Join Iran Talks in Switzerland - Voice of America