Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- After chaotic week, thousands of jubilant migrants arrive in Austria from Hungary - CNN
- Hillary Clinton 'takes responsibility' for email controversy, but won't ... - New York Daily News
- Drowned Syrian Boys' Aunt Fights to Bring Family to Canada - ABC News
- 11-year-old St. Louis boy left alone with sister kills teen - CNN
- Bush: I'll back Trump for president if he's selected - Irish Independent
- Marriage Licenses Issued in Kentucky County, but Debates Continue - New York Times
- U.S. stocks drop; mixed jobs report clouds rate outlook - The Denver Post
- Thousands pay respects at funeral for slain Houston deputy - Albuquerque Journal
- How Apple is preparing for the end of the iPhone affair - Telegraph.co.uk
- Salmonella outbreak kills one, sickens hundreds in the US - CNN