Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Trump's inaugural speech was a sharp break with past — and his party - Washington Post
- Senate Confirms Two of Trump's Cabinet Nominees - NBCNews.com
- On a largely ceremonial day, Trump revamps the White House website and takes a few executive actions - Washington Post
- No, Donald Trump Can Never Be Made Normal - Daily Beast
- Apple Sues Qualcomm For $1 Billion, Alleging Extortion - Forbes
- Police, protestors clash outside Press Club building in DC - The Hill (blog)
- WH petitions urge Trump to release tax returns, divest from businesses - The Hill
- Inauguration TV Review: Trump and 'Carnage' - Yahoo News
- Donald Trump Has Ushered in a Government of Men, Not of Laws - Slate Magazine
- Monster storm batters California with mudslides, flooding, high surf - Los Angeles Times