Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- The Daily 202: Senate Republicans still face narrow path to pass health-care bill after procedural victory - Washington Post
- To America, It Looks Like Chaos. For Trump, It's Just Tuesday. - Politico
- Trump: Liberation from 'Obamacare nightmare' is close - Washington Post
- Dems cry Islamophobia, as Wasserman Schultz's Pakistani IT guy arrested - Washington Times
- The standoff between Trump and Sessions escalates - Washington Post
- Posing As Prime Minister, Prankster Punks Ex-Texas Gov. Perry In 'Pig Manure Biofuel' Talk - Patch.com
- California teen accused of leaving 2-week-old baby in parking lot - cleveland.com
- Ohio execution of condemned man set; 1st in over 3 years - Chicago Tribune
- Senate committee withdraws subpoena for Paul Manafort - Los Angeles Times
- Worrying update to US assessment of North Korea nuclear threat - CBS News