Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- The latest developments on religious-objection laws - U-T San Diego
- Andrew Getty found dead in famous family's latest tragedy - Washington Post
- Nigeria's next president: Muhammadu Buhari beats Goodluck Jonathan - CNN
- German airline says it knew about co-pilot's psychological problems - Dallas Morning News
- Manifesto in 'Gone Girl' Case Reveals Truth About Denise Huskins Kidnapping ... - ABC News
- UPDATE 2-Joni Mitchell in "good spirits" at LA hospital - Reuters
- PM: Prosecutor wounded in Istanbul hostage standoff has died - MiamiHerald.com
- The world's oldest person, Misao Okawa, dies at age 117 - Hindustan Times
- A Look at Microbrewery Laws Being Considered Nationwide - ABC News
- US Resumes Weapons Flow to Egypt - TIME