Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Taiwan earthquake topples buildings, leaving at least 7 dead and hundreds injured - Los Angeles Times
- Trump's unwelcome support: White supremacists - WMUR Manchester
- Clinton, Sanders use NH primary to frame long battle to come - Washington Post
- Crane Collapse in Lower Manhattan Kills One Person - New York Times
- Twitter moves to actively seek out terrorist supporters - Tulsa World
- Search Underway For 3 People After 2 Planes Collide Near Port Of Los Angeles - CBS Local
- Videos Made by Civilians Fleeing Aleppo Show Scenes of Devastation - New York Times
- Marco Rubio Disses George W. Bush - Mother Jones
- Edgar D. Mitchell, Sixth Moonwalking Astronaut, Dies at 85 - New York Times
- Officer shot in Seaside; condition unknown - Daily Astorian