Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- This Morning from CBS News, Oct. 22, 2014 - CBS News
- Homecoming for American released by North Korea - Washington Post
- Playbook: Bradlee's swagger - Politico
- Darren Deon Vann, suspected serial killer, due in court in Crown Point, Indiana - WLS-TV
- Ebola vaccine trials to begin in West Africa in January: WHO - Firstpost
- Nightengale: Bumgarner, Giants flatten Royals, crowd in Game 1 - USA TODAY
- "Django Unchained" Actress Daniele Watts Charged With Lewd Conduct - KTIC
- Report: Michael Brown shot at close range - WKRC TV Cincinnati
- White House intruder not competent for trial - Columbus Dispatch