Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Ryan says he is 'not ready' to back Trump, deepening GOP divide - Washington Post
- Report: Insurer alleges child told Joe Paterno of Jerry Sandusky sex abuse in 1976 - ESPN
- Los Angeles jury convicts 'Grim Sleeper' of 10 murders - CNN
- North Korea Congress Starts; Foreign Media Kept out So Far - ABC News
- Fort McMurray fire: Escape convoy planned - CNN
- FDA to extend tobacco regulations to e-cigarettes, other products - CNN
- Hillary Clinton email evidence doesn't suggest intent - NOLA.com
- De Blasio lawyers up with high-profile attorney Barry Berke amid state, FBI fund-raising probes - New York Daily News
- Trump celebrates Cinco de Mayo with taco bowl from his tower - Washington Post
- Police: Woman shot dead in parking lot of Md. high school - USA TODAY