Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Kushner Is Said to Have Discussed a Secret Channel to Talk to Russia - New York Times
- Clinton reappears at Wellesley, again at a crossroads - Washington Post
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, Dies at 89 - New York Times
- Federal judge tosses out life sentences for DC sniper Malvo - ABC News
- After 2016 Assault, A Coptic Christian Grandmother In Egypt Fights For Justice - NPR
- Yelling anti-Muslim, 'anti-everything' slurs, man kills 2, Portland police say - CNN
- Trump aide: Boehner is the disaster - The Hill
- 7th-grader gets 'Most Likely to Become a Terrorist' Award - CNN
- UK police say they've arrested some key players behind Manchester bombing - New York Daily News
- GOP holds onto Montana seat, yet both parties optimistic - The Spokesman-Review