Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Obama Administration Halts Program to Train Syrians to Combat ISIS - New York Times
- Top Republicans Appeal to Ryan to Seek Speaker's Job and Unify Party - New York Times
- Four Delta Chi fraternity members shot — one fatally — at Northern Arizona ... - Washington Post
- Oregon College Student Says Gunman Smiled, Then Fired - New York Times
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting at Texas Southern University; possible suspect ... - Los Angeles Times
- LA's epic task: Fixing buildings that earthquakes could flatten - Los Angeles Times
- Train Hero Spencer Stone Is Awake and in 'Good Spirits' After Stabbing in ... - ABC News
- Israel Struggles to Contain Wave of Stabbing Attacks - New York Times
- Nobel Peace Prize Is Awarded to National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia - New York Times
- Ben Carson: Jewish group talking 'foolishness' on Holocaust - Washington Post