Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Family 'in shock' after shooting at Washington state high school - Los Angeles Times
- After Negative Ebola Test, Quarantined Nurse Criticizes Treatment at Newark ... - New York Times
- Utah couple booked in slayings of two Northern California deputies - Los Angeles Times
- Rights Groups Condemn Execution of Iranian Woman - New York Times
- Jack Bruce unleashed the potential of the bass guitar - Telegraph.co.uk
- Ottawa shooting: Family grieves after Parliament Hill field trip - CBC.ca
- Google executive sets records with leap from edge of space - The Hindu
- Feds will recognize same-sex marriage in 6 new states - USA TODAY
- ISIS Pummeled by Air and Land in Iraq - The Atlantic