Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Hundreds of Migrants Believed Dead in Shipwreck Off Libya - Wall Street Journal
- Purported ISIS video shows militants killing groups of Ethiopian Christians - Washington Post
- Gyrocopter Pilot, Doug Hughes, Frustrated His Message Isn't Getting Through - NBCNews.com
- Gallery: Oklahoma City bombing 20th anniversary - Sacramento Bee
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target causes shopping chaos - Livingston Daily
- Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible now - WVTM13
- FBI admits flawed forensic matches in 268 criminal cases - Telegraph.co.uk
- Centre party set for poll win in Finland - Financial Times
- Sen. Manchin Staying in Senate, Rules Out Run for Governor - WDTV