Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- How Trump's Wall Could Shut the Government Down: QuickTake Q&A - Bloomberg
- The second largest jackpot in Powerball history has a winner - Washington Post
- White House to issue guidance on transgender military ban, WSJ reports - CNN
- Christopher Cantwell, White Nationalist, Surrenders to the Police - New York Times
- Trump and McConnell try to tamp down talk of growing rift - Washington Post
- Texas Gulf Coast Braces for Possible Hurricane Harvey - Insurance Journal
- Mayweather-McGregor is a battle for supremacy between boxing and mixed martial arts - Los Angeles Times
- Charlottesville Shrouds Its Robert E. Lee And Stonewall Jackson Statues - NPR
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Camera Blows the iPhone 7 Plus Camera Out of the Water - TheStreet.com