Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Emotional Platini says Blatter must go for good of FIFA - Reuters
- Hillary Clinton: You Won't Watch Me Go Gray as President - People Magazine
- First Draft | George Pataki Flubs New Hampshire Locale in Kick-off Speech - New York Times
- Mistaken Anthrax Shipments Still Being Located - ABC News
- @POTUS Tweets Climate Change, but Can't Resist NBA Questions - ABC News
- Google offers unlimited free storage of photos, videos - Washington Post
- Live: Google unveils Photos, updated VR at I/O - USA TODAY
- Texas flood victim: 'It turned the living room into a gigantic washing machine' - CNN
- Detroit Suburb Reaches $1.4M Settlement in Police Beating - ABC News
- Artist Behind 'Hope' Poster Is Disappointed in Obama - TIME