Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Manhunt continues after police officer shot and killed north of Chicago - Washington Post
- 2 Key Senators Throw Their Support Behind Iran Nuclear Pact - New York Times
- Citing God's authority, clerk defies Supreme Court on gay marriages - Reuters
- The Real Arctic Threat - Wall Street Journal
- Pope Francis Acknowledges 'Moral Ordeal' in a Woman's Abortion Decision - ABC News
- How Carly Fiorina earned a spot on the big stage at the GOP debate - Washington Post
- European migrant crisis spills into an unprepared Hungary - CBS News
- California to Scale Back Solitary Confinement - Wall Street Journal
- Video appears to show police in Texas shooting man with his hand up - Washington Post
- UPDATE 4-Los Angeles named US bid candidate for 2024 Games - Reuters