Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Another last-ditch effort to tackle Obamacare stalls within hours of its release - Washington Post
- As Party Gathers, Xi Jinping Displays a Firm Grip on Power - New York Times
- Twelve days of silence, then a swipe at Obama: How Trump handled four dead soldiers - Washington Post
- Federal judge blocks Trump's third travel ban - Washington Post
- Kyrie Irving booed in return to Cleveland - ESPN
- Bob Weinstein Harassment Claim: The Scandal Spreads (Analysis) - Variety
- In Liberty Medal Speech, McCain Makes Jab at Trump - U.S. News & World Report
- Where's Jesus? Vegas guard's vanishing just the latest mass-shooting mystery - New York Post
- Raqqa, ISIS 'Capital,' Is Captured, US-Backed Forces Say - New York Times
- Trump officials' hard-line negotiating tactics lead to a trade talks standoff - Washington Post