Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- White House unveils dramatic plan to overhaul tax code in major test for Trump - Washington Post
- Senators: Little learned during rare all-hands North Korea briefing - CNN
- Trump says no plan to pull out of NAFTA 'at this time' - Washington Post
- In Ann Coulter's Speech Battle, Signs That Conservatives Are Emboldened - New York Times
- Trump orders review of national monuments, vows to 'end these abuses and return control to the people' - Washington Post
- Freedom Caucus gets to yes on healthcare - The Hill
- Trump considering proposals to break up the 9th Circuit - CNN
- Obama's office confirms he will give lucrative speech to Wall Street firm in September - Washington Post
- FCC Chairman Pushes Sweeping Changes to Net Neutrality Rules - New York Times
- Raiders acquire Marshawn Lynch in trade with Seahawks - NFL.com