Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- The Latest: UN Climate Conference Begins in Paris - New York Times
- Shooting at Planned Parenthood Adds to Challenges for Congress - New York Times
- University of Chicago cancels Monday classes after gun violence threat - USA TODAY
- High Stakes for Baltimore as Freddie Gray Trials Begin - ABC News
- Why Kobe was the NBA's most important player of the 2000s - ESPN
- Declaring 'new beginning,' EU and Turkey seal migrant deal - Reuters
- Pope Francis visits mosque in war-torn Bangui, calling for end to the conflict ... - Washington Post
- Suspected burglar dies in chimney after homeowner lights fire - CBS News
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new infrastructure spending - Business Insider
- Are Morgan & Carol Dead On 'The Walking Dead'? Their Fight Was One Of Many ... - Bustle