Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Congress reaches deal to keep government open through September - Washington Post
- Trump is not ruling out military action against North Korea - Washington Post
- At least 13 killed by storms and flooding in South and Midwest - Los Angeles Times
- Hasan Minhaj's Trump-bashing comedy routine at the White House correspondents' dinner, annotated - Washington Post
- Trump's 'Very Friendly' Talk With Duterte Stuns Aides and Critics Alike - New York Times
- Sebastian Gorka Likely to Be Out of White House Role, Officials Say - New York Times
- 8 people wounded in shooting at San Diego apartment complex; gunman killed by police - Los Angeles Times
- US-led strikes against ISIS have killed at least 352 civilians, Pentagon says - CNN
- Trump Reaches Out to Asia Allies Over North Korea's Nuclear Threat - TIME
- Joe Biden tells New Hampshire crowd: 'Guys, I'm not running' - New York Daily News