Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Kelly Delivers Fervent Defense of Trump Call to Soldier's Widow - New York Times
- Without Saying 'Trump,' Bush and Obama Deliver Implicit Rebukes - New York Times
- Dodgers capture NL pennant behind arm of Clayton Kershaw, bat of Enrique Hernandez - Washington Post
- Senate approves budget in crucial step forward for Republican tax cuts - Washington Post
- Obama Attacks Tactics of Republican Candidate for Governor in Virginia - New York Times
- Federal judge refuses to erase Joe Arpaio's conviction despite Trump pardon - Washington Post
- White nationalist Richard Spencer to noisy Florida protesters: You didn't shut me down - Los Angeles Times
- Mattis says Niger ambush was 'considered unlikely,' pledges probe - Politico
- North Korea vows to unleash 'unimaginable' nuclear strike on US - AOL
- Climate change at work? Weather Service calls for third straight mild winter. - Washington Post