Language changes over time. Some words are forgotten and new ones are acquired. Sometimes good words that were neglected are reintroduced.
The pattern is true in law and business as well. Old practices evolve and solid, venerable pursuits are refined and restored.
Amicus is a concept that should be sustained. The word defines who we are: friends, allies, loyal and trusted advisors. The business, investments and legal issues of our clients deserve our personal, long-term attention. Amicus Law Group is deeply committed to providing counsel that is professional, practical, effective and affordable.
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit - Washington Post
- Politics|Is 'Brexit' the Precursor to a Donald Trump Presidency? Not So Fast - New York Times
- Worst day in 10 months as Wall Street reacts to 'Brexit' - Reuters
- 23 dead, including 2 kids, as flooding devastates West Virginia - New York Daily News
- Protesting higher SF Pride security, 3 groups bow out of parade - SFGate
- Wildfire burns more than 30000 acres, prompting state of emergency; 2 dead, 100 structures lost - Los Angeles Times
- Pentagon officials: Repeal of ban on transgender service members coming within weeks - Washington Post
- POLITICO delegate survey: Dump Trump lacks the votes - Politico
- Obama names first national monument to LGBT rights - CNN